Microsoft Windows Vista may report that Sonic Drive Letter Access (a.k.a. Roxio Drag-to-Disc) is incompatible after Windows Vista starts. However, an update is now available for Windows Vista compatibility
Solution: 1.Click the Roxio Drag-to-Disc Download link http://docs.roxio.com/patches/d2d3290.exe
The File Download window appears.
2. Click Run. The file is downloaded, and a Security Warning window appears.
3. Click Run. The Roxio Drag-to-Disc InstallShield window appears.
4. Click Next. The End-User License Agreement appears.
5. Click to select I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and click Next.
6. Click Next again and then Install. The Setup Wizard Completed screen appears.
7. Click Finish. You are prompted to restart your computer.
8. Click Yes. The computer restarts, and the update is complete.